Posted by: Michael Morisy
The IT Blog Top 10
10. How to reset the Cisco Catalyst Switch to Factory Defaults Yasir Irfan offers some advice for those needing a fresh late on Catalyst switches.
9. Independent clauses and semicolons Ivy Wigmore offers up some punctuation advice for the needy.
8. How to use command line arguments in VBScript via the Wscript.Arguments Object Jerry Lees explains a helpful VBScript trick.
7. No Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 R2 – but why? Brendan Cournoyer delves into why the latest Windows 2008 R2 takes a surprising turn in not support Exchange 2007.
6. How to allow the root user to log in to VMware ESX Server with SSH David Davis’ how-to on allowing users into a VMware server via SSH works wonders for the virtualization crowd.
5. Importing VMDK disk files into Sun xVM VirtualBox Rick Vanover provides an illustrated virtualization how-to on importing VMDK into VirtualBox.
4. Linux still dominates the HPC arena SearchEnterpriseLinux notes that Linux still dominates when it comes to high-performance computing.
3. The best 11 things about Oracle database 11g R2 Shayna Garlick reports on Oracle Architect Tom Kyte’s Top 11 list for Oracle 11g.
2. Toad for Oracle: A consultant’s tale Following up on her sneak peak for Toad for Oracle 10, Shayna Garlick shares a long-time user’s thoughts.
1. 2009 IT Geek Halloween costume ideas Kristen Caretta shares the geekiest IT costume ideas she could round up in this annual favorite.