10. How to use command line arguments in VBScript via the Wscript.Arguments Object Jerry Lees offers up an indispensible guide for VBScripters.
9. Standard Server 2003 Migration to SBS 2008 Part 3 Roger Crawford’s third part of his series on Server 2003 migrations.
8. Success of 64-bit Internet Explorer Depends on Adobe Tony Bradley explains why not everything IE related is in the hands of Microsoft.
7. No Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 R2 – but why? Brendan Cournoyer delves into why the latest Windows 2008 R2 takes a surprising turn in not support Exchange 2007.
6. Using VRDP to view VirtualBox virtual machines remotely Rick Vanover explains some important adminsitration techniques for users of Sun’s VirtualBox.
5. How to allow the root user to log in to VMware ESX Server with SSH David Davis’ how-to on allowing users into a VMware server via SSH works wonders for the virtualization crowd.
4. Red Hat virtualization: No Windows Server 2008, RHEL management Colin Steele notes some drawbacks to Red Hat’s flashy new virtualization offering.
3. Dell and EMC: OEM vs. reseller Beth Pariseau explains the trouble brewing between two companies with a rocky relationship history.
2. Droid does, but will IT support it? Kristen Caretta takes a look at the Verizon Droid mania, and takes a look at what it means for IT departments.
1. Importing VMDK disk files into Sun xVM VirtualBox Rick Vanover provides an illustrated virtualization how-to on importing VMDK into VirtualBox.