Posted by: Michael Morisy
when relevant content is
added and updated.
These were the top 10 blog posts across the IT Knowledge Exchange blog network for the past two weeks:
1. New Trojan masquerades as Adobe update by Robert Westervelt for Security Bytes
2. Gartner’s take on emerging business intelligence technology by Christina Torode for TotalCIO
3. Who’s taking ERP market share from SAP, Oracle? by Courtney Bjorlin for SAP Watch
4. LSI CEO likes his chances with Oracle by Dave Raffo for Storage Soup
5. James Bach – The buccaneer tester by Yvette Francino for Software Quality Insights
7. Xen vs. KVM: The battle lines are drawn by Colin Steele for SearchServerVirtualization Blog
8. Gartner releases CRM market share report and SAP leads, but how much does it matter? by Barney Beale for Voices of CRM.
9. How to Build a Private Cloud by John M. Willis for The Troposphere
10. Pointers for using thin-provisioned disks by Eric Siebert for Virtualization Pro