Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
The IT Blog Top 10
Are you craving news about the Transformer tablet or the NSA’s new mobile security plan? We’ve got you covered in this week’s IT Blog Top 10!
1. Nathan the IT guy brings us up to date on when the Transformer Prime Infinity Pad will be released.
2. Ed Hardy explains the details of how HP ended the once promising and successful company Palm Inc.
3. Robert Westervelt reports from the 2012 RSA Conference and talks about the issues regarding the NSA’s new mobile security plan.
4. Westervelt again: OWASP working on a top 10 mobile risk list.
5. Mr. Denny helps IT members explaining procedures from SQL performance problems.
6. Where did the Duqu Trojan come from? Michael Mimoso explains how Kaspersky researchers determined the Trojan used a C programming language.
7. Sharon Fisher explains what SMB Data Backup and Rush Limbaugh have in common.
8. Matt Heusser tells his story of the digital migrant class.
9. Ed Tittel reports on the exciting changes coming to web browsing in Windows 8.
10. Great news for the IT world as Jane Wright reports new countries added their information about breaches into Verizon’s 2012 Data Breach Investigations Report.