This week’s IT blog top 10 answers some serious questions like what the heck is Office 365? And, who’s leaving Citrix?
1. Matt Heusser has a great three-part tutorial on your first public cloud. Check out part 1!
2. Beth Pariseau explores how the market reacts to Citrix departures.
3. Ever wonder why cloud vendors play nicely and others don’t? Ron Miller explores the subject.
4. Not used to getting excited about storage? Well, get used to it: Fusion-io IPO attracts investment excitement to storage vendors.
5. Despite Oracle’s revenue up 13%, its hardware division is still struggling.
6. Fusion-io is causing excitement in all aspects of the word: Xiotech’s SSD strategy is to beat Fusion-io.
7. Mrdenny urges you to protect your company (and possibly your job): How to find out if someone is cheating on a job interview.
8. Carl Brooks cuts through the fluff and asks, What the heck is Office 365?
9. Shilpa gets more great insight in the IT world with the IT files – Parimala Shankaraiah – Part 1.
10. Want more details on who’s peacing out at Citrix? Beth Pariseau has your back: Simon Crosby, Ian Pratt to leave Citrix.