Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
We have some great top posts for you this week, from the ever-evolving discourse on cloud computing to security, storage and virtualization. Congratulations to the star of this week’s IT blog top 10, Colin Steele of Search Server Virtualization, whose posts knock out spots 7 through 9. Keep those great posts coming, Colin! Have a favorite blog post that didn’t make it on the list? Let me know in the comments or email me directly.
1. Amazon’s early efforts at cloud computing? Partly accidental by Carl Brooks for The Troposphere.
2. Malware exploiting Windows Help Center vulnerability by Marcia Savage for Security Bytes.
3. 2010 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise LAN: Few changes for a rapidly evolving industry by Shamus McGillicuddy for The Network Hub.
4. Customers pleased with Google Enterprise desktop security by Eric Parizo for Security Bytes.
5. Oracle doesn’t play nice with HP by Mark Fontecchio for Eye on Oracle.
6. FalconStor signs up Hitachi Data Systems as dedupe partner by Dave Raffo for Storage Soup.
7. Microsoft patch prevents vSphere Client logins by Colin Steele for the Search Server Virtualization blog.
8. That’s stall, folks: When bureaucracy impedes virtualization by Colin Steele for the Search Server Virtualization blog.
9. Is Red Hat’s virtualization strategy backfiring? by Colin Steele for the Search Server Virtualization blog.
10. Whoops! Oracle/Sun not looking so profitable after all by Barbara Darrow for Channel Marker.
Get in on the conversation; feel free to ask questions or pose differing opinions in the comments section of all of our blogs!