Here are this week’s top 10 blog posts from across the IT Knowledge Exchange Community. They run the gamut this week—from the private cloud to copier security to storage in 2010.
1. VMware wants the whole private cloud software stack – and it may get it by Carl Brooks for The Troposphere.
2. Security Risk of Digital Copiers by Ken Harthun for Security Corner.
3. Database security: Top 10 database vulnerabilities list by Robert Westervelt for Security Bytes.
4. Using personally identifiable information is gonna cost you by Linda Tucci for IT Compliance Advisor.
5. An open source clustered NAS deep dive by Beth Pariseau for Storage Soup.
6. Cloud talk dominates TechEd 2010 keynote by Brendan Cournoyer for The Windows Server Notebook.
7. How do I know if I should be using RAID 5 or not? by mrdenny for SQL Server with Mr. Denny.
8. VMware: Adopt private cloud – or else! by Alex Barrett for the Search Server Virtualization blog.
9. Top 4 virtualization security gotchas by Colin Steele for the Search Server Virtualization blog.
10. Symantec addresses concerns and re-org rumors by Beth Pariseau for Storage Soup.
Have a favorite blog post in the community you came across this week? Have a suggestion for something you’d like to see covered? Let me know in the comments or email me directly at Melanie@ITKnowledgeExchange.com.