This week’s top 10 IT blog posts are indeed awesome; Carl Brooks clears up the confusion around how confusing cloud computing is (and isn’t), Dave Raffo outlines the details of Coraid’s alleged patent infringement, and Laura Smith explains the Heaven-sent security solution straight from Back to the Future. And that’s only three of them, check them out for yourself!
1. VMware adopts per-VM licensing, pricing from the Search Server Virtualization blog by Colin Steele.
2. Coraid pulls Z-Series NAS after NetApp threatens lawsuit from Storage Soup by Dave Raffo.
3. SQL injection flaw leaves door wide-open to valuable user information on a popular file sharing site from Software Quality Insights by Dan Mondello.
4. 2010 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise LAN: Few changes for a rapidly evolving industry from The Network Hub by Shamus McGillicuddy.
5. So what’s up with this storage array that doesn’t use any sort of RAID? from SQL Server with Mr. Denny by Mr. Denny.
6. RHEL 6 Beta 2 released from the Enterprise Linux Log by Leah Rosin.
7. Biometric fingerprints find new, mobile audience from Total CIO by Laura Smith.
8. Cloud confusion? Does not compute from The Troposphere by Carl Brooks.
9. vSphere vs. Azure: The real battle from the Search Server Virtualization blog by Colin Steele.
10. Oracle to face challenges in pushing customers to its complete stack from Eye on Oracle by Mark Fontecchio.
Is your favorite blog post not on this list? Share it with us and others via email or in the comments section!