Matt Heusser leads the way with three posts in this week’s IT Blog Top 10. What’s topping your list this week?
1. Ron Miller discusses how iOS is beating Android in the battle of phone operating systems, even if market share numbers say otherwise.
2&3. Matt Heusser takes a look at the enticing new tuition reimbursement program Amazon created for its warehouse workers…and then gives us the bad news in a follow-up post.
4. Big news for SAP as Todd Morrison announces the company made SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 Feature Pack 3 available to the public.
5. Get ready Apple fans: iOS 6 is on its way! Adam Riglian reports developers are currently working through the kinks but the final product will be ready by the fall.
6. Oracle leads the way in Gartner’s report on the RDBMS market by a significant margin, reports Mark Fontecchio.
7. Adam Riglian explains how a new IT sector is emerging with the rise of cloud applications: Cloud Application Performance Management.
9. Sulaiman Syed explains the difference between the Cisco Nexus 7000 M1, F1, and F2 line cards.
10. Dave Raffo reports EMC executives believe IT spending will be lower than previously projected due to customers showing ‘more caution and scrutiny’ when it comes to purchases.