Posted by: Michael Morisy
The IT Blog Top 10
10. Born out or borne out? That is the question which Ivy Wigmore ably tackles in this entry on writing for business.
9. No Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 R2 – but why? Brendan Cournoyer delves into why the latest Windows 2008 R2 takes a surprising turn in not support Exchange 2007.
8. Sun xVM VirtualBox easily enables folder sharing Rick Vanover dives into moving files around virtually in this helpful tutorial.
7. Choosing a block size when creating VMFS datastores Eric Siebert has written a guide on how to choose the right size for VMFS datastores.
6. How to use command line arguments in VBScript via the Wscript.Arguments Object Jerry Lees explains a helpful VBScript trick.
5. How to reset the Cisco Catalyst Switch to Factory Defaults Yasir Irfan offers up a helpful, illustrated tutorial.
4. Standard Server 2003 Migration to SBS 2008 Part 3 Roger Crawford offers some tips based on his experience migrating Server 2003 to a Windows Small Business Server 2008.
3. Using VRDP to view VirtualBox virtual machines remotely Rick Vanover explains some important adminsitration techniques for users of Sun’s VirtualBox.
2. How to allow the root user to log in to VMware ESX Server with SSH David Davis’ how-to on allowing users into a VMware server via SSH works wonders for the virtualization crowd.
1. Importing VMDK disk files into Sun xVM VirtualBox Rick Vanover provides an illustrated virtualization how-to on importing VMDK into VirtualBox.