Posted by: Michael Morisy
when relevant content is
added and updated.
10. No Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 R2 – but why? Brendan Cournoyer delves into why the latest Windows 2008 R2 takes a surprising turn in not support Exchange 2007.
9. How to use command line arguments in VBScript via the Wscript.Arguments Object Jerry Lees explains a helpful VBScript trick.
8. What is Changed Block Tracking in vSphere? Eric Siebert discusses how new block tracking features can ease incremental backups.
7. Choosing a block size when creating VMFS datastores Eric Siebert has written a guide on how to choose the right size for VMFS datastores.
6. How to reset the Cisco Catalyst Switch to Factory Defaults Yasir Irfan offers up a helpful, illustrated tutorial.
5. Standard Server 2003 Migration to SBS 2008 Part 3 Roger Crawford offers some tips based on his experience migrating Server 2003 to a Windows Small Business Server 2008.
4. The world’s top 5 riskiest top-level domains Rob Westervelt dives into the most dangerous extensions for your favorite sites. .info., .cn and more are causing headaches.
3. Using VRDP to view VirtualBox virtual machines remotely Rick Vanover explains some important adminsitration techniques for users of Sun’s VirtualBox.
2. How to allow the root user to log in to VMware ESX Server with SSH David Davis’ how-to on allowing users into a VMware server via SSH works wonders for the virtualization crowd.
1. Importing VMDK disk files into Sun xVM VirtualBox Rick Vanover provides an illustrated virtualization how-to on importing VMDK into VirtualBox.