Posted by: Michael Morisy
when relevant content is
added and updated.
1. Jo Maitland with the Troposphere wades deeper into the the story of did-they-or-didn’t-they-break-up between Amazon and Eli Lilly. High drama ensues.
2. You might want to sit down the latest from SearchServerVirtualization Blog’s Colin Steele: Dell, HP to resell Oracle VM. Yes, really.
3. The SearchSecurity team has a great listen for your daily walk, jog or stumble:
Black Hat 2010: Greg Hoglund on malware attribution and fingerprinting.
4. Think you’ve got your security down pat? Check out Jeromie Jackson’s rather worrying video where he shows just how easy your physical security is bypassed: Razor Burns and Identity Theft.
5. Fan of MrDenny? Then take this opportunity to get free training straight from the guru! See his post for details: Time is running out to register for a free full day of Storage and Virtulization training
6. What won’t Google dip their toes in? Barney Beal reports that Google gets in the CRM game.