Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
See what everyone around the blog community is giving a thumbs up to while getting the latest news on major virtualization deals, the cloud, IBM and remote network management.
1. FashionWorld 2010 or VMworld 2010? The Search Server Virtualization blog’s Lauren Horwitz wonders about VMworld 2010 backpacks and swag: Much ado about the wrong thing?
2. Beth Pariseau of The Search Server Virtualization blog covered the dramatics of Dell, 3PAR, and VMware’s tangled partnership web. Grab the popcorn!
3. Storage Soup’s Dave Raffo on Hitachi Data Systems buying Parascale and getting more “cloudy.”
4. The Search Server Virtualization, this time from Colin Steele, adds another player in the virtualization soap opera: Citrix joins VMware partner program.
5. It seems to be all the rage; Dave Raffo of Storage Soup discusses the historical parallels of HP outbidding Dell for 3PAR.
6. Total CIO’s Linda Tucci is a little early for Halloween with these SM horror stories: Social media risks that will make your hair stand on end.
7. Matt Stansberry for the Data center facilities pro blog covers Firehost’s saying enough is enough: Firehost builds data center instead of paying for colo inefficiency.
8. Are you as dumbfounded as Voices of CRM’s Barney Beal who’s wondering: Is IBM delving deeper into CRM?
9. Tech journalists are earning their pay since the recent leak of the OpenSolaris memo. Barbara Darrow for Channel Marker follows up as the Oracle/Sun hits just keep on coming.
10. Ryan Arsenault of Mainframe Propeller Head brings us a cool product alert: Network management suite enables mainframe monitoring from the iPad. (After you read this article, let us know how enterprise apps are affecting your work/life balance.)
We want to know which of these posts are your favorite, and what you’d like to see more of around the site. Send suggestions to me at Melanie@ITKnowledgeExchange.com.