Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
This week’s IT Blog Top 10 is not untouched by the Google-Motorola deal or HP’s abandonment of TouchPads. Are you? Let us know your favorite blog posts in the comments section!
1. Say it ain’t so: Linux falling behind as a development platform.
2. What’s in a name? Dave Raffo reports on the latest in storage: Xiotech changes name, improves ISE.
3. Not all is lost: HP to make good on TouchPad refunds.
4. Robin Miller asks WebOS developers: Is it time to become an Android developer?
5. RedHat is emphasizing KVM’s scale-up capabilities: RHEV 3.0 beta supports up to 2 TB of RAM per VM.
6. In other news, Veeam scales out with Backup and Replication 6.
7. Are you CCIE certified? Yasir Irfan takes a look at the total number of CCIE’s worldwide.
8. Meanwhile, other certifications aren’t on the up-and-up: VCP, VCDX losing value, survey says.
9. Security companies must keep up with the changing climate: RSA adds malware domain feeds to CyberCrime Intelligence Service.
10. The Droids are taking over: Motorola Droid Bionic may be the smartphone you’ve been waiting for.