Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
These ten blog posts have reached the top thanks to all of you, our faithful readers. Check out the list for news on the OpenSolaris leak, Mark Russinovich’s move to Azure, Agile 2010 and what to expect from TechTarget at VMworld 2010.
1. Alex Barrett of Server Farming leaked this: RIP OpenSolaris, says leaked Oracle memo.
2. The Network Hub’s Rivka Gewirtz Little reports on the formation of the FCoTR Alliance. What’s FCoTR? Fibre Channel over Token Ring: Converged storage dilemma solved.
3. Dave Raffo seasoned the Storage Soup with this tasty piece on Dell’s storage shopping spree as Dell spends $1.15 billion on 3PAR.
4. By now, we’ve all heard about Mark Russinovich’s move to Azure, but Brendan Cournoyer of The Windows Server Notebook analyzes what it all means.
5. Jessica Scarpati for Unified Communications Nation reports on Polycom CTO Jeff Rodman: Single-vendor UC strategy is a myth.
6. Are you as excited Storage Soup’s Dave Raffo that CommVault’s Simpana 9 is getting close?
7. The Search Server Virtualization blog’s Colin Steele outlines the specifics and exclusions of VMware’s per-VM licensing and pricing.
8. The Search Server Virtualization blog’s Colin Steele reports on how Citrix is beating the VM system: Citrix joins VMware partner program.
9. Don’t worry if you missed Agile 2010, Yvette Francino blogged all about mingling with Agile book authors at Agile 2010 over at Software Quality Insights.
10. Get excited about VMworld 2010 with the editors at TechTarget in this short VMworld 2010 preview video about what to expect from us this year.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s top 10 digest; see you next week, same time, same place!