This week’s IT Blog Top 10 highlights the most popular blog posts from the ITKnowledgeExchange community from the past week. From Windows 8 and SQL performance need-to-knows to mobile security and Duqu Trojan news, find out what’s been trending with your IT peers.
1. Nathan the IT guy updates the status of the Transformer Prime Infinity release date.
2. Want to know how HP ended the once promising hopes for Palm? Ed Hardy explains the story.
3. Robert Westervelt reveals NSA’s report on mobile security and its effect on security technology.
4. Mobile security is in the news once again as Jane Wright unveils OWSAP’s top 10 mobile risks list.
5. Do you have SQL performance problems? Mr. Denny discusses the procedure to solve it.
6. Michael S. Mimoso explains how Kaspersky Labs figured out where the Duqu Trojan originated from.
7. What do SMB data backup and Rush Limbaugh have in common? Sharon Fisher explains the comparison.
8. Matt Heusser tells his story about the circumstances that made him move for a technology job.
9. Have you seen the new features for Windows 8? Ed Tittel discusses Microsoft’s web browsing feature with IE10.
10. Great news for the security industry as Jane Wright reports more countries are contributing to Verizon’s 2012 data breach report.
Michael Tidmarsh is the Assistant Community Editor for ITKnowledgeExchange.com. He can be reached at Mtidmarsh@techtarget.com.