Stay up-to-date on the latest and the greatest (as unwittingly voted on by you) IT blog posts around IT Knowledge Exchange by checking out our IT Blog Top 10 each Thursday. What are your favorite blogs or blog posts from around the community? Let us know in the comments section!
1. Ubuntu 11.04 beta testers divided over Unity. Which camp do you fall under?
2. Ron Miller’s convinced that a 10,000 core computer proves cloud scalability. Are you?
3. Updates are great, but Wendy Schuchart wants to know what it means for the older residents of your computer and asks, Are the Mozilla Firefox 4 and IE9 releases wreaking havoc on your old apps?
4. Not able to make it to the Linux developer community meet-up in San Francisco? No worries, Leah Rosin has the top 5 takeaways from the 2011 Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit.
5. Shamus McGillicuddy was right on several accounts in his initial reaction to a leaked Cisco memo a week ago: Cisco’s troubles – start talking to more network engineers.
6. IT gets all mixed up in politics, and Sharon Fisher teaches us when we shouldn’t destroy hard drives by asking Mike Huckabee.
7. Looking for a chuckle? Mrdenny’s to the rescue with a SQL Server job opportunity and a job description that must be shared.
8. If you’ve been upset by VMware’s treatment of its certifications, Beth Pariseau has VMware’s response to VCDX certification concerns.
9. Save the drama for your…IT company? Barbara Darrow’s afraid so: HP sues Adrian Jones as the war with Oracle rages on.
10. Barbara Darrow’s precursor to the chaos above: Adrian Jones surfaces at Oracle.