For the third consecutive week, the Transformer Prime Infinity release date reigns supreme in this week’s IT Blog Top 10!
1. Nathan Simon gives updated reports on when the Transformer Prime Infinity pad will be released.
2. Jack Vaughan explains the concept of Node.js and why it’s become an important model for companies such as Linkedin, Yahoo and eBay.
3. Ron Miller suggests Nokia can’t win fighting the iPhone and go after the Android market.
4. Marcia Savage reports TIBCO Software reached an agreement to buy SIEM vendor LogLogic.
5. Michael S. Mimoso discusses Global Payments credit card breach and what that means for the PCI DSS.
6. Do you need help with SQL Replication? Our SQL Expert Mr. Denny explains how to initialize a subscription from a backup instead of a snapshot.
7. Jane Wright tells us why we should be expecting more stringent U.S. data privacy laws.
8. David Vasta wants to remind his readers he is still blogging and will begin to write upcoming Lotus news.
9. Robert Westervelt reports Dave Kennedy, CSO of Diebold Inc., told attendees at the 2012 InfoSec World Conference and Expo that enterprises need more penetration tests.
10. Shamus McGillicuddy believes Insieme, a Cisco spin-in subsidiary, is mysteriously recruiting talent from start up companies.