Are you craving news about the Transformer tablet or the NSA’s new mobile security plan? We’ve got you covered in this week’s IT Blog Top 10!
1. Nathan the IT guy brings us up to date on when the Transformer Prime Infinity Pad will be released.
2. Ed Hardy explains the details of how HP ended the once promising and successful company Palm Inc.
3. Robert Westervelt reports from the 2012 RSA Conference and talks about the issues regarding the NSA’s new mobile security plan.
4. Westervelt again: OWASP working on a top 10 mobile risk list.
5. Mr. Denny helps IT members explaining procedures from SQL performance problems.
Take a look at the top 10 most-watched IT questions from the past week!
1. Pdsathiskum, Philpl1jb, TomLiotta try to solve the error when updating the PF using a RPGLE program.
2. TomLiotta and Philpl1jb explain how to use a query to find the 10th highest salary in a file.
3. TomLiotta helps NYRANGER configure his Printek 4503 to the iSeries.
4. MrGeorge needs help to store and retrieve data in UTF-8 on SQL Server 2005.
Don’t forget to join the Red Hat Virtualization team on February 23rd from 11am-2pm to chat about important issues ranging from the protection of your virtual machines to migrating your virtual workloads.
Red Hat experts will discuss the benefits of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and its mix of enterprise features. Register Today!
Join us for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 Live Chat on February 23rd, 2012 11am-2pm (Sponsored)
Would you like to know more about Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization? Join the Red Hat Virtualization team on February 23rd, from 11am to 2pm to chat about important issues ranging from the protection of your virtual machines or migrating your virtual workloads.
Key takeaways include benefits of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, getting great performance for Microsoft Windows and Linux and tuning your virtualization strategy to be enterprise-ready. Register today!
Take a look at this week’s most-watched IT questions!
1. CharlieBrown and Pdsathishkum discuss where to find an online test for AS/400.
2. BigKat, CharlieBrown, Philpl1jb, and Carlosdl debate if they’re helping themselves out of a job.
3. MrGeorge tries to figure out how to store and retrieve data from a 2005 SQL Server in UTF-8.
4. Philpl1jb and CharlieBrown show Bonx how to get to the job attributes of an old spool file.
Take a look at the Most Active Questions over the past 2 weeks!
1. Pdsathishkum, CharlieBrown, and Gabe9327 try to find an online exam for AS400.
2. Need help creating a 6 digit non repeating random number for RPGLE AS400? CharlieBrown, TomLiotta, Philpl1jb will have the answers for you.
3. Flame explains how a HD Radeon 6870 can work with the latest driver.
4. CharlieBrown and TomLiotta explain how to correct wrkusrprf command irregularities.
5. Can’t figure out if the existing LF key is ascending or descending order? CharlieBrown provides the answer.
Take a look at this week’s most-watched IT questions for the latest problems troubling out IT Knowledge users and the solutions that are showing them the right direction.
1. For new Microsoft Access users, look at how Rianne solved his own question regarding data being switched into different fields.
2. CharlieBrown, TomLiotta, and RickMe gave several suggestions on how to read a fax or e-mail attachment with a program.
3. CharlieBrown, Pdsathiskumar, Yorkshireman provide help adding programs to their menus.
4. TomLiotta and CharlieBrown explained how to retrieve the current date and time in SQL400.
5. Carlosdl clarifies how to put inputs in form 1 to other forms using Visual Basic 6.0.
Constantly faced with challenging IT demands? Take a break from the daily grind and see NetApp’s sassy and smart take on how you can not only survive but thrive in even the toughest of office environments.
View NetApp’s new IT Survival Guide to become the IT genius you know you were meant to be while hearing the stories of other IT pros who’ve been there, done that and lived to tell the tale.
1. A user is running into some unusual networking issues when downloading PDFs. Can you help solve the case?
2. Users discuss using PULDWN in AS/400, specifically when it is and isn’t available.
3. Users help count files in DB2, but complain about the absence of reality in the basic question. Are they tackling the right problem?
4. A user goes for broke with DOS looping.
1. Members discuss the intricacies of how not to get p0wned with pwrdwnsys.
3. NickHutcheson1 is trying to clear up some AS/400 clutter.
4. Rajasekhar15 wonders how to rewrite history by deleting log entries.
5. NickHutcheson1 asks another question about a AS/400 sub program not working properly.