Posted by: JennyMack
ITKE, ITKE Search, Search Tool, Site Features
If you’re a regular in the community, you may have noticed a change in the look of our search tool. We’re pleased to officially present to you the new features of IT Knowledge Exchange’s search.
- Search IT Answers, Blogs, or both (“Entire Site”):
- Filter your search by tags, date last updated, member handles (delivers questions a particular user has participated in, whether asking, answering or discussing) or browse by parent topic.
- Sort results by relevance or date of last update
- Search auto-suggest feature as you type:
- Blog post suggestions based on your search:
- Built on Apache Solr
Our new search features will not only enhance your experience as a user by providing dramatically improved search results, but we’re hoping it will also deliver more relevant site content and make it easier to get more involved in the community. Need to see what questions Mrdenny has answered on SQL Server lately? Need to hear the buzz on the blogs on the latest Microsoft Virtualization news? Our new search can help you find just what you need.
Feel free to kick the tires and let us know what you think — your feedback is our most important asset!
On Twitter: @ITKE