Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
IT quiz, ITKE, SAP
Pop quiz image via Shutterstock
Get your pencils ready, IT students: It’s time for another pop quiz! This week we’re going to challenge you with several questions on SAP products. See if you can answer any (or all) of the questions below and we’ll give out 150 Knowledge Points for each approved answer. Good luck!
- If a user doesn’t have administrator rights, can a user access screens to change the default printer settings in SAP?
- How can a user check the released PO history using a SAP T-Code?
- A user is creating a move plan using REORMP but keeps getting an error message when deactivating it. What’s the fix?
- In SAP MDM, what does the purple pushpin icon mean and how can you disable it?
- Can you set up master data to close work orders when a % of the total has been issued on specific components?
- Is it possible for a user to open an archived PO again?
- Can a user print a purchase order by using the user id?
- Using SAP ECC 6.0, how can you get field labels when you’re viewing data in tables?
- Is there a transaction that will show order changes for users who don’t have access to SAP reports?
- How can a user run PO reports using U.S. dollars only in SAP MM?