Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
IT quiz, Oracle
Pop quiz image via Shutterstock
Yes IT students, it’s time for another pop quiz! This week, we’re challenging you with several tough questions on the topic of Oracle. See if you can answer any (or all) of the questions below and we’ll give out 200 Knowledge Points for each approved answer. Good luck!
- Can a user automate clustering to run reports faster using Hyperion Planning – System 9?
- How can you use the link column link tab to transfer a report to another form?
- Is there a way import Excel data into Oracle Forms 6i?
- How can a user adjust the page length from 66 to 56 in Oracle Reports?
- In Oracle Data Guard, does the target database need to run on the same platform as the source platform?
- When a user is running Oracle Instant Client 10.2, is it possible to run a query through the Windows scheduler at the same time?
- When a user’s limitations in a row is grayed out, will the data return after processing a query?
- How can you find views that were manipulated (DML) from the past week in Oracle?
- Where can a user get a document to apply Oracle patches?
- When a user has a linked server from SQL to Oracle, are column names required to be sent in the sent portion of the call?