Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
IT quiz, Microsoft Outlook
Email image via Shutterstock
As the school year begins, ITKE wants to test our members by giving a pop quiz on Microsoft Outlook. Below, you’ll find links to 10 user questions that no one’s been able to crack so far. See if you can help with any (or all) of them; we’ll give out 100 Knowledge Points for each approved answer. Good luck!
- How can you create additional mailboxes in Microsoft Outlook 2007?
- How can you set receiving time in Outlook 2007?
- What would cause a user’s appointments not to show up in his inbox? How can this be fixed?
- How can you change your settings so you can send and receive messages?
- Is there a limit for external invites that can be included in a meeting request?
- How can a user show a person’s busy/free information but not the the details of a meeting under calendar options?
- What do you need to do to synchronize their information from a Microsoft Exchange Server to Outlook?
- Can you encrypt a BlackBerry email with the same certificate used in Outlook?
- After synchronizing a Microsoft Outlook calendar on a BlackBerry Curve, how do you activate the reminders on the BlackBerry?
- When the copy and paste function doesn’t work, is there a secondary solution to put external information into an email?