Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
IT quiz, Microsoft Excel
Quiz image via Shutterstock
A new semester is about to start for many students but it’s time for another pop quiz for our ITKnowledgeExchange community on Microsoft Excel! See if you can answer any (or all) of the questions below and we’ll give out 100 Knowledge Points for each approved answer. Good luck!
- How can a user download data from SAP to Excel using pivot tables?
- How can you keep symbols and numbers together in an Excel column when wrapping text?
- Is there a way to open Excel and Word files without the ‘read only’ screen?
- Can a user keep the same formatting when transferring a report from Oracle Reports 11g to Excel?
- What do you need to do when exporting data from SSIS to Excel?
- How can a user overcome the ‘Could not find installable ISAM error’ in Microsoft Excel 2007?
- How do you incorporate combo boxes into a Microsoft Excel file?
- While having two interlinked Excel workbooks, does a user have to put the same password in for each one?
- Is there way to implement conditional formatting for tracking schedules?
- How does a user copy and paste data into a cell without the previous chart disappearing?