Quiz image via Shutterstock
For many students, Winter break is just around the corner but the ITKnowledgeExchange team wants to test our members once again by giving a quiz on Lotus Notes! See if you can answer any (or all) of the questions below; we’ll give out 150 Knowledge Points for each approved answer. Good luck!
- How can a user calculate duration for annual leave in Lotus Notes 8.5?
- Why does the hotspot button add 4-5 lines of predefined text when you’re scheduling a new meeting?
- How can you automatically create a hotspot URL inside a Lotus Notes email?
- Why does Lotus Notes keep telling a user that there are no OLE objects even though he can see them?
- Is there a way to select multiple values in drop down fields?
- While trying to export a report to Microsoft Excel, can the header row be frozen?
- How can a user set up a pop up reminder every Friday when he exits Lotus Notes?
- After successfully creating a calendar document, why doesn’t the document show up in the calendar view?
- What do you need to do to display the weekly birthdays in a calendar view?
- Is there a way to manually activate Lotus Notes?