Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
IT quiz, Lotus Notes
Quiz image via Shutterstock
For many students, Winter break is just around the corner but the ITKnowledgeExchange team wants to test our members once again by giving a quiz on Lotus Notes! See if you can answer any (or all) of the questions below; we’ll give out 150 Knowledge Points for each approved answer. Good luck!
- How can a user calculate duration for annual leave in Lotus Notes 8.5?
- Why does the hotspot button add 4-5 lines of predefined text when you’re scheduling a new meeting?
- How can you automatically create a hotspot URL inside a Lotus Notes email?
- Why does Lotus Notes keep telling a user that there are no OLE objects even though he can see them?
- Is there a way to select multiple values in drop down fields?
- While trying to export a report to Microsoft Excel, can the header row be frozen?
- How can a user set up a pop up reminder every Friday when he exits Lotus Notes?
- After successfully creating a calendar document, why doesn’t the document show up in the calendar view?
- What do you need to do to display the weekly birthdays in a calendar view?
- Is there a way to manually activate Lotus Notes?