Here is what’s happening in our community lately:
- Knowledge Points Amazon giveaway correction
- Want an IT Knowledge Exchange t-shirt?
- Featured blog
- Featured questions
- Featured blog posts
- Messages from the TechTarget network
Knowledge Points Amazon Giveaway Correction
The following users have already qualified for an Amazon gift card with their Knowledge Points:
Technochic, Gilly400, Carlosdl, Mshen, Mrdenny, Labnuke99, Philpl1jb
*Please note: Additional usernames (not listed here) were incorrectly posted in Tuesday’s newsletter. We apologize for the error.
The contest runs until Friday, March 13th. There is still time to earn enough Knowledge Points to win an Amazon gift card. Visit the blog post for more information.
Want an IT Knowledge Exchange T-Shirt?
IT Knowledge Exchange is currently running a promotion to welcome new members — ask and answer one question each, and you will be eligible to receive an IT Knowledge Exchange t-shirt. Visit the blog post for more information.
Featured IT Blogger of the Week
This week’s featured blog is DrunkenData.com. Jon Toigo of Toigo Partners International is an author who has published over a dozen books on different aspects of storage management and disaster recovery, and his articles have been published in the likes of SearchStorage, Network Computing and Scientific American. His blog covers reviews of software, predictions on network storage and disaster recovery trends, and the ups and downs of storage management. Jon is a knowledgeable resource when it comes to many storage-related topics, and his blog is a great place to get the latest information on network storage news and debates.
Over the past week, we’ve seen some great questions come through IT Knowledge Exchange, but some questions are still waiting for an answer. Click on one of our selected questions below, and spread the knowledge!
- Have you moved to online backup? If so, are you still using tape backup? (Iron Mountain Featured Question)
Featured Blog Posts
Browse the sampling of selected blog posts below or go here to view all.
- Multimedia, what is it? Why do we care? | Buzz’s Blog: On Web 3.0 and the Semantic Web
- Cisco Press supplies the prizes, I decide who gets them! | IT Career JumpStart
- Peer-to-peer networking – Part 2 | IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Why companies always underestimate the value of phone support? | IT Project Management
- Use this little known tool to securely delete files and folders on your hard drive | Security Corner
Messages from the TechTarget Network
Discover the changes between 1.1 and 1.2, how to address compensating controls, application security requirements and the steps you need to take now to keep your organization compliant throughout 2009. Join us on March 25th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EST from the convenience of your own desktop!
As always, we want your feedback.
Send it to me at email@example.com