Posted by: JennyMack
Community Newsletter, ITKE
Here is what’s happening in our community lately:
- Knowledge Points Amazon giveaway
- Want an IT Knowledge Exchange t-shirt?
- Featured member of the week: Buddyfarr
- Featured questions
- Featured blog posts
- New community blogs
- Messages from the TechTarget network
Knowledge Points Amazon Giveaway
Is there an Amazon gift card in your future? Only your Knowledge Points will tell. Visit the blog post for more information.
Want an IT Knowledge Exchange T-Shirt?
IT Knowledge Exchange is currently running a promotion to welcome new members — ask and answer one question each, and you will be eligible to receive an IT Knowledge Exchange t-shirt. Visit the blog post for more information.
IT Knowledge Exchange Member of the Week
This week’s featured member is Buddyfarr. Buddy joined the community way back in October 2006, but he became really active with us about this time last year. Since starting with IT Knowledge Exchange, he has earned over 6,500 Knowledge Points asking and answering questions related to Windows, Windows Server and networking. Be sure to check out his profile to see some of the stellar questions he’s asked in the past:
We’re happy to have you with us, Buddy! Keep up the great work!
Over the past week, we’ve seen some great questions come through IT Knowledge Exchange, but some questions are still waiting for an answer. Click on one of our selected questions below, and spread the knowledge!
Featured Blog Posts
Browse the sampling of selected blog posts below or go here to view all.
- SAS 70 internal controls: Important facts and tips to know | Regulatory Compliance, Governance and Security
- Microsoft scores again with “Elevate America” | IT Career JumpStart
- What exactly is a NULL? | SQL Server with Mr. Denny
- 15 pain areas in a software project lifecycle | Quality Assurance and Project Management
- Defining ROI with UC-B | Unified Communications: Click to Talk
Start your own IT blog and earn some extra cash.
New Community Blogs
Digital Wanderings | Jason S. Erickson
This blog will discuss the IT issues I encounter in my daily life as an Infrastructure Engineer. This will include HP, 3Com, Cisco, SonicWALL, Lightspeed, TUT systems, as well as servers and desktops. I will mostly cover networking technology and VoIP systems. Join the ride.
Messages from the TechTarget Network
From emails to paper documents, the U.S.’s largest insurer of homes and automobiles keeps anything that might matter. Find out how — and why — in this news article from SearchCompliance.com.
As always, we want your feedback.
Send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org