It’s a new year, and so to celebrate, IT Knowledge Exchange is starting a brand new contest.
- 1st Prize: 16GB iPad
- 2nd Prize: 16GB iPad
- 3rd Prize: $150 Amazon.com Gift Card
- 4th Prize: $50 Amazon.com Gift Card
- 5th Prize: $25 Amazon.com Gift Card
The Lowdown (i.e. The Rules**)
- Every member who earns 500 knowledge points in the next 4 weeks (between today and Wednesday, February 16th) will be entered into a drawing for 5 names.
- You must have a completed profile including a photo or avatar to be eligible for the drawing.
- In order to be eligible, you must ask at least one question within the 4 week period.
We’re not just going to shoot the gun and watch you all scramble to the finish line. Keep an eye out for all the ways you can get additional knowledge points in the What’s New? boxes, then sign up for the newsletter and check every Tuesday and Thursday for the latest way to rack up the points. From Open IT Forum questions to editor’s pick of the best IT Knowledge Exchange question, there will be plenty of chances to throw your name in the ring.
**Winners of the recent Xbox contest are not eligible to win. (Sorry, guys.)