Many companies have tried to pilot desktop virtualization and are finding that it is not the same as server virtualization. Pilots are not taking off and moving to production. While there are many reasons for this, we have identified 8 key reasons why these projects fail. Join this webcast with Gabe Knuth from BrianMadden.com, Travis Brown from Dell and Rich Nockels from Intel to learn:
- 8 key reasons for desktop virtualization project failures
- Critical need to segment users before you proceed with the pilot
- What you need to do after you identify user needs
- Elements to watch out for
- Best practices in desktop virtualization services
The webcast will take place October 4 at 1:30 PM EDT. Get more information and sign-up details.