1) Check the Zebra website for the manual and see if there are software locks.
2) keep a record of all settings.
3) see if you can download settings to the printer ( at the start of each shift!?) – refer to 1)
4) Find a plastic food container of the right size, and tape it over the buttons !
5) deduct $50 from each member of the shift each time the printer config is found to have been altered (that usually fixes things!)
Chagne the password from the default 1234 to something else, than only you can change the settings.