I rebooted my servers after the latest updates, and suddenly my WSUS services stopped. The error messages are many and varied, and I am not getting anywhere trying to research a solution. This happened last time I rebooted this server, and was fairly simple to resolve - but I didn't document whatever I did at the time (smacking self upside the head.....) and now I cannot find the solution again. I have tried any/all suggestions I fould online, restarted every service I can find a connection to....but nothing is providing the cure just yet. Any/all suggestions welcome....
December 29, 2010 7:48 PM
January 5, 2011 3:39 PM