I am very new to the Windows update server (WSUS). I installed and configured the update server and everything seems to be working. I added some settings in my group policy and applied the GP to an OU and went on my way. The clients started to appear in the list of workstations on the WSUS server; so I assumed everything is working great - I began to organize the computers into groups. I now notice that I am having multiple instances of a computer listed. For example, under "Public" I have P1.server.local listed, but I also have three more instances of the same computer listed in the Unassigned Computers list.