To create Post Office Database….
Before doing, assure that POA agent is not running of the server
1. Now rename the WPHOST.DB (which is in Post Office directory)
2. Connect to domain that have the Post Office
3. Now run NWadmin & highlight the Post Office
4. Right click to select and go for System Maintenance
5. Select “Rebuild Database” and Run
If u do it thru Console….
1. Connect to domain that have Post Office
2. Run ConsoleOne and highlight the Post Office
3. Right click to select GroupWise Utilities and go for System Maintenance
4. Select Rebuild Database and Run