We have a customer who is interested in migrated from Windows to the Linux (Open sources). They want to migrate all server and clients. Which invloves migration of
1. Email servers migration to Linux version
2. Conversion from windows Active Directory to Linux with DNS, DHCP services
3. Conversion from Windows File Server to Linux File server
4. Conversion from ISA Server 2004 to Linux Squid (or Endian Firewall) with bandwidth shaping & filtering.
5. Alternate of ISA Server VPN Client on Linux
6. Backup Solution (currently we are using Symantec VERITAS for backups)
7. 120 Clients Machines
If any one has done any migration proposal or Methodology/Approach or Plan for any customer, I'd be grateful if you can share.
Thank you in advance.
Windows File Server, Symantec VERITAS
May 19, 2010 6:35 PM
May 25, 2010 6:49 AM