I'm not sure why my code is not working..
I have code in vba in Access 03 which opens a word document which runs a mail merge process.
When the code runs, it asks me what the Header Delimiters are. I specified those in the export file as a comma for a field delimiter and <enter> as the record delimiter. After I confirm this in word, I get a a run time error.
The error I'm getting is:
Run-time error '5922':
Word was unable to open the data source.
strExportFullyQualifiedName is a text file which is exported with the field names listed in there which is being used as a data source file.
I checked the links and verify, everything exists. The connection is not being made.
strExportFullyQualifiedName is the location of the txt file.
Name:=strExportFullyQualifiedName, Format:=wdOpenFormatAuto, _
ConfirmConversions:=False, ReadOnly:=False, SubType:=wdMergeSubTypeAccess, AddToRecentFiles:=False
.MailMerge.Destination = wdSendToNewDocument
.MailMerge.MainDocumentType = wdDirectory
.MailMerge.SuppressBlankLines = True
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!