Please provide a little more information:
- Do you know how to connect to the database ? are you able to do it ?
- Do you know how to retrieve data from the database ?
- Are you going to use a data control or do you want to do this programmatically ?
Please let us know what you have done so far, so we can focus on your specific problem/doubt.
Sorry for delay, I got busy in my exams, Okay dear sir, let me cover all of your question, pls see below:
- Yes, I know how to connet to the Access Database and I've done it.
- Yes, I know how to retrieve the data from the Access Database.
- Yes, Im using Data Control but I like in both way, through Data Control and also Programmatically.
Let me give you some scenario, Im using Data Control and using ComboBox for searching Records.
I want to get all the records of the field in ComboBox dropdown list from MSAccess Table. So when I select any record randomly from the ComboBox dropdown list, it fetch the complete record.
Thanks for responding, please feel free if you want to know more about this query.