I have a client requirement to upgrade our existing application which is developed on Access 97 and running on Win Xp to Access 2010 Win 7.
The Access 97 database has file like .MDB, .MDE and .MDW. Can someone,
please suggest a way to upgrade form Access 97 to Access 2010.
- This application involves more than 20 forms and sub-forms with VBA
- Reports generation
Can someone, please suggest a way to upgrade form Access 97 to Access 2010.
- What are the thing to be in handy before migration?
- Is there anything to be re-create?
- Performance issues?
- Any expected issues after post migration?
- After upgrading to Access 2010, the database extension .accdb or .mdb? if it is accdb then .mdw is supportive?
- If .mdw security file is not supported with .accdb file then, is there a way to upgrade acces 97 to access 2010 but the file extension should be .mdb because the .mdw security file is only supportive to .mdbs
- Access 2010 is compatible with Win XP and Win 7?
Thanks in advance.
May 7, 2013 8:02 AM
May 7, 2013 11:31 AM