1. First download a small tool called “Mailstore Home” from here and install it (don’t worry, it is free)
2. After install, open Mailstore and thru this open .PST file
3. Now export to File System (remember, file format should be in eml), and select a folder where you want to export.
4. Now open Windows Live Mail > Click Import Function > Click Windows Mail
5. Now select the folder where you exported .PST files earlier
Hope it helps you!
No! You must purchase MailStore to get the PST file access features to operate.