To install Terminal Server:
Create a Terminal Services Server so that clients can connect to the server either through application or data
1. Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove
2. Select Terminal Server option, click checkbox next to this option. Click Next to proceed
3. The Terminal Services Server setup page will appear.
NOTE: It should be presented information notifying that certain applications may not work properly after installing Terminal Services in Terminal Server mode
4. Click the Next
5. The Security settings page for the Terminal Services Server will now appear and select any one (recommended Relaxed…..
6. The Licensing server settings page will now appear. If u don’t already have terminal services licensing, select I will specify a license within 120 days option, otherwise select one of the other available options
7. Select either Per Device or Per User and then click Next to continue
8. Insert CD/DVD it will be copied the necessary files and the complete Windows Components wizard page will appear
9. Click Finish
Remember this is based on Windows Server 2003.
The main feature, Terminal Services in Windows Server 2003 provides new options for application deployment, more efficient access to data over low bandwidth, reuse of older hardware, remote management, and other tasks.
For more info: www.brianmadden.com/blogs/brianmadden/archive/2004/04/01/the-ultimate-guide-to-windows-2003-terminal-server-licensing.aspx
Hope it may help !