1
  • Moving .PST file from one computer to another

    How to move a .pst file from one computer to another?

    OnYukon5 pointsBadges:
  • Problems upgrading from OE to Outlook 2003

    I am trying to upgrade from OE6 to Outlook 2003. I have over 60 folders and over 5000 emails. During the import process, Outlook freezes and appears to corrupt the PST. I deleted some emails and attempted to import again, and it froze again, but later in the process. Is there a limit to the number...

    Kemo5 pointsBadges:
  • Outlook 2000 upgraded to Outlook 2007

    I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2007, but none of my contact list or prior e-mails have migrated over. I found what is probably the outlook.pst file, but for some reason it won't open... as if I don't have a program that can read it. Any ideas ?  

    Mgdown5 pointsBadges:
  • I’m switching companies and from Lotus Notes to Outlook. How can I save and view my LN emails?

    I've got a large archive of emails from my current company which I want to keep and view in the future. Do I need to buy a personal LN licence?

    Tuscan125 pointsBadges:
  • Migrating users from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2010.

    We are migrating users from Outlook Express to Outlook 2010. What is the best procedure for transferring all emails and contracts over to 2010 seamlessly? What issues should I be aware of before hand?

    Karl Gechlik9,860 pointsBadges:
  • copy Outlook email from one computer to another computer

    Dear Sir,   i am using outlook express. but some problem with my system. i am purchase new computer. and install win vista. and create outlook. but there no mails. so i am not able to old mails copy of old system. please help me. what way copy to mails.   as soon as possible. thanks.............

    Jlkjlds220 pointsBadges:
  • Upgrading Exchange Server – Migrating OWA 2007

    We are upgrading our server - 95% of mailboxes migrated to this new server, the remaining 5% are Mgrs/OWA mailboxes. Need expert assistance as we are facing problems migrating OWA across to new server. Has anyone been thru the same exercise? New server is running on Win 2k8 64bit, Exchange 2007 Ent

    Kikileta10 pointsBadges:
  • installing Outlook on a new computer

    I just got a Windows 7 computer and need to transfer all my microsoft outlook from the XP machine to the new one.  How?

    Frank1165 pointsBadges:
  • “Carry it Easy” Alternative

    Hi All, Im after a user friendly program that will be able to migrate Outlook data from one computer to another. I know you can just copy the pst file and set it up that way but Im after an automated program that can do it with no issues, like carry it easy but without the price tag. Any...

    IronHedge360 pointsBadges:
  • Change I merge Outlook files from two computers

    can i merge outlook files from 2 computers

    Moneycoach5 pointsBadges:
  • How to Migrate Microsoft Outlook 2003 “Rules and Alerts” between two forests and different Exchange Server.

    Here is what is involved: FOREST1 with its own Microsoft exchange server EXCH1, FOREST2 with its own Exchange server as well EXCH1, and USER1. Scenario: 1)- USER1 Outlook Rules and Wizard while logged on in fores1 are exported to a .RWZ file 2)- ser1 account is migrated from Forest1 to Forest2. His...

    WooBad15 pointsBadges:
  • what is the easiest way to copy outlook signatures and pst files in outlook 2003!

    what is the easiest way to copy the following 1-outlook signatures 2- pst files 3-documents and settings 4-printers i just want to copy all of the above at one go Thank s

    Flow150 pointsBadges:
  • Email Account field problem

    I recently imported my email into Outlook 2007. I have several email accounts setup in their own individual PST data files. Everything works great except for the fact that whenever I try to reply to an old email, the default email address is used, and not the email address that I am actually...

    RogerKnows5 pointsBadges:
1

Forgot Password

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.

Your password has been sent to:

To follow this tag...

There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.

REGISTER or login:

Forgot Password?
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy

Thanks! We'll email you when relevant content is added and updated.

Following