Having an Outlook Web Access account has been getting more and more popular these days. It allows users to access their Outlook account through the web. This makes it easier for some people, especially people who are on the move or don’t have access to a main computer. To integrate an Outlook Web Access (OWA) account with your BlackBerry account:
1. Connect to the BlackBerry Internet Service website and log in to your BlackBerry account.
2. On the navigation bar, click Profile.
3. Under Email Accounts, click the hyperlink other email accounts.
4. Click Add Account.
5. Type the email address, user name, and password in the appropriate fields and click Submit.
6. Under Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, select the option for I can access my mailbox using a Web browser (Outlook Web Access).
7. Click Submit.
8. In the Outlook Web Access URL field, type the OWA account URL.
9. In the Mailbox Name field, type the Mailbox name for your OWA account.
10. Verify that your email address, user name, and password are correct.
11. Select the Leave messages on mail server check box.
12. Click Submit.
If everything was setup correctly you will see a green checkbox, if not a red checkbox and you will need to try again.