1) Connect a PC/Laptop to the Switch, using a regular RJ45 cable plugged into Port 1 on the switch.
2) Power up the switch, wait for POST to complete (up to 5 min)
3) Press & hold the “Mode” button until lights quit flashing – then switch will reset.
4) Press & hold “Mode” button again, just until lights above “Mode” go green. (approx 3 sec) Release
5) Open a browser, go to http://10.0.0.1
6) This will bring you to the configuration screen:
7) DO NOT ALTER VLAN ID
8) Enter in IP address desired, subnet mask and default gateway
9) Set & verify a password for the switch
10) Click on Submit button
N.B – There is a required Pop-Up that generates as you click on Submit. If this is blocked, it will abort the process.