- I submitted a job with HOLD(*YES)
- I did STRSRVJOB for the held job.
- I released the job with option '6' on the 'Work with Submitted Jobs' screen. Job did not stop to press F10 and enter STRDBG!!!
- I tried to do STRDBG right after the STRSRVJOB, I got error "Command is not allowed while serviced job is not active"
- I released the job, the job went on without stopping!!!
STRSRVJOB will not allow enter STRDBG or STRISDB while job is held, and it won't stop the job after it is released to enter a STRDBG or STRISDB command.
Am I doing something wrong?
November 11, 2009 5:40 PM
November 12, 2009 2:23 AM