Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization supports SPICE (Simple Protocol for Independent Computing
Environments) — an adaptive remote rendering protocol able to deliver an end user experience comparable to that of physical desktop. I got the solution ! Some error is happened and I solved it.
The procedure is too long and there is necessary a Windows Server (recommended 2008).
1. Install & configure of Windows Server 2008 and
2. Install RHEVM (Manager)
NOTE: When install, be careful to select the following
3. Web Admin
4. Web Portal
7. User Portal
8. Select RHEV Domain and User
9. Supply Net Console Point
10. Configure DNS Server
11. Connect to Domain Controller / Join an Active Directory
12 Add Components (.net Framework 3)
13 After installation completed there will Manager Interface
14 Install RHEV Hypervisor
15. Now connect to Manager
16. After the complecation of the above, it is necessary to install Hypervisor to local storage
17. Add Host to Manager interface and activate it
Now the 2nd part…. how to set up Storage
Add NFS Storage and add FCP Storage (for SAN etc, but u may use other like NAS)
I used here NAS….
Remember, to connect virtual comps with spice via the Portal, the plugin for internet explorer is only compatible with 32 bit IE 7/8. When install Windows Server 2008 it is necessary for .net Framework, IIS, Winscp or Putty.
Hope it helps to the some extent !