Can you provide some more info? Off the top of my head, you at least need to think about all the points below:
- Are you after hardware / software / both?
- Are you after full-blown integrated EPoS units or just card terminals?
- How many EPoS units / terminals?
- How many locations?
- What volume of transactions do you expect to process?
- What backend are you connecting to?
- Who’s gonna authorise the card transactions? Single or multiple authorisers?
- How much protection against potential fraud do you want? (the options here depend on where you are in the world)
- What connection are you gonna use for authorising the card transactions? Authorise centrally via your network? Individual connection from each EPoS unit / terminal? Authorise via a network connection from each location?
If you can answer these we can give you some more informed answers…