Where &SPOOLFILE is the name of the spoolfile.
The spoolfile gets copied and everything is great. BUT, the user is changing to QTMPLPD.
As far as I know, when you use the command to send to the same system, the SPLF created by the command should be created under the user the job is running on.
This command was working great. I went through testing for awhile and the correct user was applied. I stopped testing, came back a week later, and the user is now this QTMPLPD.
The user the command is being run under is myself (I.E DCANTWELL)
My user profile is not disabled and I had different users try the command. With the same problem.
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!