I'm about the plan the reorganisation of a NGO office. Here is the existing conf:
- 1 main office with 20 users
- workstation P3, 64MB RAM, 20go HDD, Win98, Office 2K
- standalone UPS
- ADSL connection to Internet @1024/128 - Alcatel speedtouch 150
- 1 server - SBS 2000 + exchange 2K + symantec central Antivirus
- 3 netmwork printers
- mailboxes host by ISP
+ about 7 satellites office with dial up internet connection (1 or 2 personnes per office)
the main production tools is Word, excel, outlook, ppoint.
- no IT policy; no password; no control on internet access
I would like to rebuild that organisation and the management is ready for replacement of quiet all assets.
any ideas on how improve the perf of that organisation?
December 4, 2004 7:12 AM
December 25, 2004 8:26 PM