1. Log onto the SBS server as domain admin
2. Under the Server Management Console > Advanced Management
3. Right click First Organization and click on Properties & tick beside both Display ….
4. Click Apply and OK. Now close Server Management Console
5. Now open it again
6. Under Advanced Management > Expand the Exchange organization–>Administrative Groups–>first administrative group–>Folders
7. Right Click on the above created folder and click on Properties
8. Click the Limits tab (if you want to do like that)
9. Click Permissions tab > Client permissions > add & set permissions for users
Now Open Outlook
1. Click on Folders View > Public Folders >All Public Folders
2. Right click on folder created above, click Add to Favorites and do name Favorite and click ADD. Click on the Calendar button in Outlook
Hope it shows new added calendar under Other Calendars in Outlook !