1. Open www.dyndns.com
2. Login to account
3. Go to the Services section > Dynamic DNS > Get Started
4. Enter name in “Hostname” then select an area in the Popup Menu
5. Select the Wildcard box and also select the Host with IP address
6. Now click Use auto detected IP address
7. Click on Create Host > click Payment and again click Activate Services
Or if u are connected to the Internet via a router or a switch, then try the below….
Connect to interface settings of ur device (in most cases it is 192.168.1.1)
In Setup menu search for an entry called DDNS or Dynamic DNS, or DNS DynDNS or Dynamic or whatever it is
Select the service called DynDNS.org or DynDNS.com, type ur domain name and also type ur username and password for DynDNS. Now confirm these
NOTE: In this case, must set ur router to indicate changes to IP DynDNS. The method varies depending on the router.
AND if u r connected to the Internet via a modem, then….
Download and install DynDNS Updater software. Next it asks address of ur account
Type ur username and password of DynDNS and mark all to be connected to this machine and click Apply.