I had the same problem at first. The Agent I created sent the message alright but it always came from me. The way I got around this is really quite simple. I created a simple mail rule for each mailbox that wopuld “send full copy to” my blackberry address. You can then easily get a little pickier with the condition / exception statements. It works very well for me (on Domino 6.5 – but that shouldn’t matter much)
In addition, I have set a policy on my blackberry web email account to bcc any mails sent from my blackberry to my business email account (and excluded my BB address from the first rule) and set my reply address for emails from the BB to be my business account. With these rules, everything I do on the blackberry makes it to the office for achiving.
I hope this helps you out. It works very well for the two of here.